Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Vogue Have A Look in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
tb take it you need to be a installer for them

You need to be Vaillant advance but it doesn't take much, just a days free course. It's a decent scheme, get rewards etc, although not as good as ideals installer connect.

all right guys spoke to the rep today and he has sent me over the details for the vogue, defo looks like a valiant

Home - Discover Vogue

That looks really good - AND it says manufactured in Britain: excellent, so nice to see that.

Hopefully they will get the pricing right - seems a tad optimistic to leap from 'budget class' to premium prices in one massive leap, even if it is a match for the Deutsch competition.

Everything from toothpaste to motor cars is sold "on offer" these days, so perhaps they are starting high so that they can roll out various offers.

Would be nice to see BG making it their first-choice boiler - Centrica have done well out of exploiting the title of British Gas, so how about backing a boiler Made in Britain?

Hope they get the pricing right, and I look forward to seeing it knock a big hole in the sale of German made boilers.

Rock on Tommy!

right guys the price i got was 26kw combi £877 + vat 32kw 975 + vat 40 kw 1090 + vat the flue is a extra £40 +vat for the 24 mech clock its £31.12 + vat And Dig clock 60.42 + vat

a little too high those prices for me!!
we all know the isars reputation and maybe some customers do too,try selling them an ideal for about 1200 nicka

They won't sell. And even plumb centres non discountable products are discountable if you try hard enough.

a little too high those prices for me!!
we all know the isars reputation and maybe some customers do too,try selling them an ideal for about 1200 nicka

saying as ive been getting baxi duo tec 2's with flue and tf1 for 685+
i shall not be changing soon

not necessarily!!
this boiler could be an isar mk2,we dont know how its going to stand up under sustained use in the market place!
i dont think it will be bad but we never know so cant say a duo tec 2 is in a diff league when none of us has seen these vogues fitted imo

right guys the price i got was 26kw combi £877 + vat 32kw 975 + vat 40 kw 1090 + vat the flue is a extra £40 +vat for the 24 mech clock its £31.12 + vat And Dig clock 60.42 + vat

Right up there with Vaillant and a little cheaper than WB then.

I make it quite a lot more than the equivalent Vaillant, unless you are comparing it with the Exclusive? And the 32 kw (which will be the biggest seller) marginally more than the Cdi 34.

That sounds a bit ambitious to me, although with restricted production, I guess there is no point in them selling them cheap. My understanding is that Ideal have sold the entire initial production run into Plumbs and PTS, so at this stage, they have no reason to discount it. If it sticks on the shelf at those prices, expect to see a voucher cash-back promotion in the late spring/early summer. Thats the usual tactic that manufacturers use when they need to get stock off merchants shelves into the market.

At those prices I think I'll be sticking with logic plus and if customer wants 7 year warranty then add £100

Be interested to see how how the WB CDI compact fits in amongst all this price wise!! Only 690 x 390 x 280 mm deep same depth as RI!

worcester are difficult enough to work on as it is without removing half the poxy boiler. Let alone this compact thing. I think Worcester had the market but have forgotten the installer/service engineer along the way. They are a nice bit of engineering don't get me wrong.
However everyone I speak to now is installing logic+ myself included but we won't know if they are truly any good for another 7 years.
the baxi's are a Lovely boiler to work on once installed but like the Worcester you spend more time building it then you do plumbing it.
Someone also mentioned ideals poor performing pcb's on the icos/isar. Let's not forget Baxi/Potterton aren't exactly known for there pcb's reliability of late. That said they are a lot cheaper to replace.
every boiler no matter what price you pay has it's own problems including ze germans. As long as your doing a good and a thorough install and putting in a boiler your proud to put your name against I would say it comes down to makers competitive pricing, installer support and customer care that will win people round

shhhh its an open forum do you want your custs to know how much you pay ???

Hi everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant see the point of putting prices up what you pay in an open forum. anyone can read this, even your clients

if my last customer is on the forum id like to say that the worcester bosch 30cdi costs around £3000 with trade discount ;)

CDi compact will be solar compatible, with a valve as an option kit, very little details so far, I think only Alpha do this currently? Any others?

Software menus are mental, everything is covered I think the installer menus will take a fair bit of training for GSR's to get their heads round! Most can't do the existing CDi's

Will get hands on one and a few beers too on a model launch night on the 13th of Feb :cuss:

The new ideal Vogue boilers are great I have now fitted 10 and these baby's rock give one ago also speak to your rep about getting the extra 100 cash back

The new ideal Vogue boilers are great I have now fitted 10 and these baby's rock give one ago also speak to your rep about getting the extra 100 cash back

We'll agree to disagree. Fitted one and won't be fitting any more.

Will ask rep about cash back though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Vogue Have A Look in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock