Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Vogue 40 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone fitting the vogue I got one at a good price and thought I would try one ? normally wouldn't pay the asking over a logic but customer went for it and the ideal touch smart thermostat , some good features on it the main display is great, easy to install , connected with wireless connection easily and the touch was a breeze to navigate and set up , 10 year manufactures warranty so all's good . Cheers kop

20181013_161759.jpg

20181013_150720.jpg

20181013_161330.jpg

There ok like vaillant for the menu tho

Reply to Ideal Vogue 40 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an Ideal vogue 6years ago so it's generation 1 vogue c32, I also fitted a RF wireless controller (prt4) The reciever part plugs directly onto the boiler...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only mechanical timer on it. I saw some videos on Internet that mechanical timer can be replaced with electrical one but i am not sure if it is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Another boiler suggestion post. 4 bed detached house built 20 years ago with cavity wall insulation and double glazing. 1 bathroom and separate ensuite shower. 2 adults and 1 child. Cold water flow is 20l/m. 16 radiators but 6 are single panel. Already have Tado which supports OpenTherm. Want...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all, I've got a bit of a strange issue relating to my Ideal Logic Combi 35 which has recently started displaying a F2 error when trying to use the central heating system. The boiler works fine when using hot water, however when I try to turn on the central heating system the boiler works...
Replies
Views
Williams25
W
Hi I have a normal on/off thermostat connected to my Ideal Vogue Max 40 and have been looking through the installation manual (here) to see how to connect an Opentherm stat. The instructions say "The link wire on the 230V installer room stat/timer connection gives a demand in conjunction with...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock