Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal turbo 2 seconed fan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

erj

Gas Engineer
Hi Guys went out to a Ideal turbo 2 boiler making a noice yep that's the fan when I got the boiler case off it has two fans one on top of the burner blowing down and a second one on the bottem! any one know what the second one is for. Changed the top one boiler now working fine

Hi Guys went out to a Ideal turbo 2 boiler making a noice yep that's the fan when I got the boiler case off it has two fans one on top of the burner blowing down and a second one on the bottem! any one know what the second one is for. Changed the top one boiler now working fine
Never worked on one mate. Give me the GC and I will let you know.

It's a sump fan. But I am looking at the boiler schematics and cannot see it anywhere. But it is in the boiler instructions

Sorry? A what? Sump fan....? Ok so maybe showing my naievety (?) now...wassat do then? I'm guessing one blows, t'other one, er, doesn't? Never bloody heard of it... Mind you, I do live in Devon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal turbo 2 seconed fan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock