Search the forum,

Discuss ideal minimiser fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wityman

Hi all. I have been called to a Ideal minimiser gas boiler. Fan constantly running not going through ignition process or lockout. All three lights on on the board are on. I think it will be air pressure switch. What do you think.

Pm a mod with your gas safe card ( o right we don't have any anymore)

For obvious reasons, we won't and can't help you fiddle with things that fall under strict laws, laws that are there to prevent people from blowing themselves, or other people up.

<tongue-in- cheek>We're not too fussed about them blowing themselves up - Darwin Award and all that. But it's the other people we're bothered about that didn't have a choice in the matter.</tongue-in-cheek>

UKPlumbersForums.co.uk is here for all types of plumbers. But to repair or install anything that requires you to comply with laws, you'll need to follow the correct procedure to prove you're competent (i.e. registered with Gas Safe and have a Gas Safe ID).

You're welcome to ask about water plumbing and whatnot. But lay off the Heating Engineer-related questions please. Carrying on may result in your account being restricted or suspended from the forum.

No idea.

Normally I would say get a gsr.

If you are gsr you will need to prove evidence so you can enter the inner sanctum where things like that are discussed away from diyers intent on blowing themselves up.

Send a photo of your gas safe card to a moderator.

If you can find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal minimiser fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock