Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Mexico Slimline RS55 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
hi,does any one now if there is any asbestos within this boiler ????

thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Mexico Slimline RS55 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages and couldnt get to the bottom of it and I thought worth asking the elders on here for their view - Hot water temp is 40 Degrees - Ideal Mexico 2...
Replies
Views
T
I am in need of a spark generator 60080/002 part number 003939 for a very old Ideal Mexico Super RS40/60 boiler. All of the online retailers indicate obsolete not in stock. Can anyone recommend where I could purchase new or refurbished?
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a recommendation for a heat only boiler to replace my 30yrs old ideal boiler. Any makes you would recommend and any to avoid? Thanks
Replies
Views
Wanted old Ideal Standard Concorde Boiler for spare parts. If you are removing one please let me know. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a Siamp or fluidmaster is not an option anyone have any ideas Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock