Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal logic plus 24kw flame loss in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Richie_77

Evening all

Went to this boiler today reset it then checked it with the fga
gas working pressure with hob also running
cleaned electrodes
made sure the flue was clear
emptied condie trap
water pressure
cleaned out the sprio filter
gets home customer calls again boilers displaying same fault "flame loss"

Boiler was installed in 2011
What have I missed

thanks rich

Is it still under warranty ? if so just call ideal out (Saves all that messing about) thought the + had 7 years on it

Customer recently moved into the property doesn't have any paperwork on it so don't know if it's been registered properly.
Guess I could try calling ideal

I read earlier that there has been a lot of water from rain getting in to gas mains

Condense run into a soak away or into the ground?

It goes to the drain I haven't checked if it's blockage or not but the customer did say that the boiler makes an odd noise and happens every hour or so so could be blocked condense.

check to see if there's water in the black plastic fan/ condense pipe thingy, above the condense trap, had this on one of my last week, where the garden had flooded and obviously the condense soak away would take any more water,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal logic plus 24kw flame loss in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock