Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal logic combi + fault display in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
How do you bring the fault codes up on these? Going to look at a friends later they need to reset it everyday. Will probably be L2 or L1 as it mostly is on the logics. They are saying they can't see a fault code on the display when it needs to be reset. I could with knowing the code so I can go with parts

It's something like hold the right hand dual at resetfir 5 seconds and it enters installer level

Best to download the correct manual though as logic and logic plus are slightly different

They won't give any fault codes, but to put it into installer mode, turn the HW and CH knobs to zero, then turn and hold the selector knob to reset/ restart for about 3-5 seconds and that will be in installer mode and will give you the fault/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal logic combi + fault display in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock