Search the forum,

Discuss ideal logic 30 problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

strangey

hi guys, i need some advice please my combo boiler is driving me mad i have had three different engineers out to look at it as it was making a loud humming noise they all reckoned they fixed it but did not, so i started searching for advice as my hot water was not heating up properly but the rads where red hot.
i have changed my expansion tank as that was not holding pressure and i believe making the noise when filling with water i have also changed my heat exchange plate and my problem is when i turn my hot water taps on sometimes they work and sometimes i need to turn two on to get hot water any info or advice would be greatly appreciated as this is driving me mad, also there are no fault codes popping up and the pressure is stable.

Hey strangley, welcome to the forums.
It would help if you described the issue with your boiler better. A boiler can be noisy for its entire life yet never have any other faults. Hot water tap not switching on your boiler is more than likely fault of flow sensor and the guy who changed your plate heat exchanger should have realised that.

My advice is to get him/them back as you have paid to have your boiler fixed not fiddled with and looks like they've only done the fiddling.

We do not give out DIY gas advice on the open forum. Thanks.

Get a qualified engineer in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal logic 30 problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock