Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal logic 30 pressure problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neeiro

Wondering if anyone can give any advice, we've had the above boiler for about 3 years now and apart from the odd pressure top up it has been fine but now we are having problems stablising the pressure.

last week the hot water wasn't working so I topped it up to 1 bar - everything started working again but the pressure went above 3 bars and the overflow (not sure if that's the correct term - the copper pipe that bends back on itself) outside started releasing water. So I thought I might have just topped it up when the system was still warm and put too much water in.

I turned the boiler off for a couple of hours to let it cool down and then topped it up to 1 bar - it worked for a couple of days but today it was back on 0 pressure. So I filled it up to 1 again and the pressure went too high again a triggered the overflow.

no sign of leaks and I've the radiators have been bled.

You have a problem with your boiler. It's not a diy repair.

You need a gsr in to fix it.

Post a message here remembering to include your location. One of us may cover that area.

[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal logic 30 pressure problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating, the pressure rises over 2 and the error code 117 showing water pressure high After i did the bleeding and re-pressurize to 1.3 bar, the heating is...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
HI Iam hoping someone can provide guidance on a heating problem. I have a (old) Ideal isar HE35 where there is no hot water for the 2 showers at the property, there is water flow but not warm. I can confirm there is hot water from the sink/bath (downstairs and upstairs). I noticed that the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock