Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal icos he12 issue. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Okiwayne

Hi everyone.

Yesturday I had a burst pipe under my sink..(was the outside tap feed). Flooded kitchen by time we noticed. Anyway since then my boiler has been abit strange. It's constantly in c on the led which is saying hot water needed with the burner light flashing. If I turn either hot water on or central heating on it just does both and radiators come on. Regardless of the fact my thermostat is set below the current temp. And to turn the heating.off off I need to turn the boiler off at main switch for the heating to go off. All the while it still stuck in c mode with burner light flashing

Could my box were I turn heating on and set times etc be damaged as it just seems to me that my boiler isn't getting the message that no hot water is required any were at the moment. As it should be sat in 0 mode with no burner light.

Any help would be great full.

If water has got into any of the control valves then that's the place to start you need a engineer to diagnose the fault regards k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal icos he12 issue. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock