Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal evomax loses its settings if power turned off in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Gasmk1

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Does the evomax lose its settings when power turned off

No there’s an on board battery

i Assumed there should be both are less than a year installed but when power has failed they both resort to factory settings

Reply to Ideal evomax loses its settings if power turned off in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got fd code on Ideal Logic Heat 15. Had two plumbers out and no joy. It’s had a new water flow sensor, flush with sentinel x800 and refurbished grundfos water pump. Boiler tries to light and water pump power light comes on but goes off immediately and boiler flashes fd again. It’s heat only so I...
Replies
Views
Why is the radiator feed approx. 24degC just beyond/out of the Vaillant gas boiler (and also at the first radiator), when I've set the flow temp to 53degC? With boiler firing, the 53deg setting is always flashing on and off on the display - does this mean it never actually gets to 53? Thanks!
Replies
Views
My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4 radiators need to be upgraded to doubles, would this need to be done if they are drained off and replaced? How does one actually know it needs a power...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am renting at the moment. Our boiler is an Ideal System 15. Within an hour or two of moving in and turning the heat on the boiler lost pressure. Now it loses pressure any time that it is turned on. If the boiler pressure is set below 1.5 bars cold it will lose all pressure in about...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a pickle trying to set up my hot water and central heating systems. Got a gas boiler with a pressure tank and a motor circulating the hot water. There are two wall-mounted time adjustment thingies—one for hot water and heating, and the other for the motor. Oh, and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock