Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal DHW turbine leaks how many . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
As the above how many have you lot repaired as it seems as the all leak I have done loads including many I have fitted

yep

I've done quite a few and had no leaks.
Drain down dhw circuit, vac as remove & when turbine is out I vac out the orifice for new turbine.
Run finger around where new turbine will go to check for sharp edges.
Little bit of silicone grease on seal & gently wind in taking care of seal.
Nip up & restore water, run cold through taps till free of air & turn boiler on & test with boiler heating the water as normal.
Job done.

Yep I have done a few and had no problems , “ kiss of death” that !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal DHW turbine leaks how many . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. This ‘valve’ is at the bottom of our domestic hot water cylinder. Anyone have any idea what it is please? It must’ve been there for many years and seems to be leaking.
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have this item and seem to not be able to lock it completely in from above and below no matter how many times i tried. Yet when i test it outside the bath it joins fine. But either the bath is bent or something but it won't lock down. Any ideas? Many thanks,
Replies
Views
Hi there - could someone please tell me what is a reasonable price to pay for a plumber to repair a leaking Worcester Bosch combi boiler flow turbine, pls? Ta!
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the radiators but still gave hot water to the shower and taps. Naturally we thought there was a fault with the boiler. We had already arranged a yearly...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock