Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal boilers, disgusting tactics!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
As above ??

Maybe Ray pointed someone in your direction. Hope you get it all sorted with them.

Hi All

as promised in an earlier post, I did bring this up with Tim Broadhurst, CCO of Ideal Boilers.

The delay in posting the response is all my fault - nothing to do with Tim.

His response is:

TimBroadhurst said:
Ideal stand 100% behind their warranty commitments, but stress the importance of a high quality installation from a Gas-safe registered engineer, and regular annual servicing in order to validate the warranty.

I don't know Tim well - it was the first time we met - but I have no reason to do anything other than take that statement at face value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.
A standard reply then (as i expected) even when the warranty issue is unrelated to why they refuse to honour it ??

Nope!
2 WEEKS ON AND HEARD NOTHING.
Really keen I say, wheres matt alright?

Just blame the installer and not to there installation spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal boilers, disgusting tactics!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock