Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal boiler flue extension in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an ideal esprit 30 boiler with a horizontal flue going out the wall.
Simple.
I have now built a single storey extension on the wall where the flue exhausts.
I want to extend the flue up through the roof.
Is there a 90 degree flue extension to put on the existing flue to go up through the roof?
Is this just an extension to the centre piece? Or does the extension include the air inlet too? If not, is the inlet ok to take air from inside the extension?
Thank you

Hello Simon,

Welcome along,

Don't get me wrong but are you a gas safe engineer ?

Please get A gas safe engy to quote and do the work as your not qualified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal boiler flue extension in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work. The builder got him out again and he created a separate heating circuit from the boiler (ie one circuit for the house, the other for the extension)...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a steady water drip from the boiler. After clearing up and putting a container beneath the boiler, he went to bed. This morning the water drip had...
Replies
Views
G
Having purchased a new build, the current boiler flue terminates flush at the wall, the vented spent fumes from the boiler flue is within 300mm of the end of the vented soffit, a strip of UPVC is covering at least 400mm of the vented soffit, should an extension soffit kit be fitted to prevent...
Replies
Views
My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as can be on the kitchen wall. Flue exits out through the wall via an elbow but emerges above a flat roof. Unfortunately it's somewhat less than the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that has previously been extended. In one of the bedrooms that has been extended there are 2 radiators, one which looks like it was fitted when the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock