Search the forum,

Discuss I will need a help to chase a part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

hi guys my customer broke a part which is a dry temperature pocket on a 22 mm compression T

Where can I get that today ?

IMG_1457.JPG

IMG_1458.JPG

IMG_1459.PNG

No where round me temporary use a 1/2 cap end as it looks like a 22-1/2 t

I know, if I cannot get the pocket I'll need to cap that off with a 1/2" stop end

Any local bss or trecra to you that's the only place I can think of

Update : Just received from Ormandy company 2 of those for free. Very helpful and fast respond. Danfoss :D much better than the one before.

image.jpg

Result!
Now kindly explain wtf one of them is please ? :rolleyes:

take the temp of the flow or return or what ever you want

its called a dry pocket thermostat housing

Ahh cheers, so you open it and pop a probe in the dry hollow brass rod part?

yes like this into something like a female iron t or coupling etc

GAUGE__TEMPERATURE__STEM.jpg

Unfortunately you are wrong as It measures the energy consumption in heating or in cooling circuits.
And yes it does read the temperature.

explain to me how then it has nothing to sense flow or time

So then you are correct, it would need to be in a wet pocket for the bar to work? Or am I wrong?

So then you are correct, it would need to be in a wet pocket for the bar to work? Or am I wrong?

will work with a dry but if you want pressure as well you need a wet

This is a separate device that measures flow. It is nothing to do with the gauge or fitting you showed us? How was we to know that the flow meter was fitted from your pictures?
I have never mentioned that I replaced the part Shaun has showed you?

I did mentioned from her very beginning as wel as pictures. I did tell that I will be a dry pocket for the sensus sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I will need a help to chase a part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do any of you guys use this type of reducer? It doesn’t have an olive and the bottom part of the brass compresses onto the pipe by the looks of it and the top is removable. I haven’t used them before tbh. I can only seem to find the 3 part versions by me.
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
I need to extend my central heating from my newly built extension in to the old part of my house. I need to feed 3 rads in separate bedrooms on the first floor and then to feed a towel rail in a bathroom a rad in the utility and a rad in my lounge on the ground floor. Can I run my 22mm flow &...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a radiator which is unbalanced; I believe due to a missing outer part, please see the attached images. Is the missing part called a Flange? Any advice where I can buy this part? Thank you
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock