Search the forum,

Discuss I need help :( - wall mounted tap question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xsweetmex

:(

Hey there, thanks for helping (or wanting to help).

so my single lever wall mounted bath shower mixer tap broke and water is flooding out of the handle (with my two second Google knowledge I believe the cartridge is broken). I got some advice to get a new one because this tap is very old and so I did, then realised my wall mount tap has the pipe centres of 165mm. Does anyone know where I can purchase a wall mounted single lever tap shower mixer with the pipe centre of 165mm??? (Not 150mm which all I can seem to find)

The previous owners of the house cemented over the valve so I had to turn off the main water source, n frankly in the UK my house is freezing without the radiators :(

cant help with the tap but theres no reason you cant have heating on even with the main turned off

The previous owners cemented over the valve for the bath. If the water is on it will explode out of the handle so I have to shut off water for the whole house.

you need to get the cranked male adapter, unless there already on the back of the valve?
if so, there adjustable from 150 - 165mm

Any chance of some pictures? Both close up and from a bit of a distance. ..

Thank you for replying, what does this look like? I typed it into Google and saw items for a guitar.....(I must of typed something wrong)

image.jpgimage.jpg (hope these come out, using my phone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I need help :( - wall mounted tap question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock