Search the forum,

Discuss I have my domestic gas but what do i need to work in commercial? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jakm15

[h=2]I have my domestic gas but what do i need to work in commercial?[/h]
I needed to disconnect 2 boilers and 4 20ft long radiant gas heaters in a factory today but only having my domestic gas i was unable to do it.

what qualification do i need to do?

where can i do it?

and how much roughly will it be?

im in the north west in wigan

thanks.

Jack.​

For those you need COCN1, CDGA1, CIGA1 and CORT1. No idea on costs mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I have my domestic gas but what do i need to work in commercial? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer condemned the chimney and I remember him also saying something about it needing some sort of box fitted into the fire recess but I can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4 radiators need to be upgraded to doubles, would this need to be done if they are drained off and replaced? How does one actually know it needs a power...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the industrial gas market. That ranges from installing cryogenic storage tanks, pumps and pipework to high pressure Hydrogen systems and bulk LNG. My work has...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock