Search the forum,

Discuss I have calmed down now in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
nightmare job this afternoon wasnt funny at the time but I have calmed down now and wish somebody had videoed it .

Old Ideal mini breakdown , I just gently unscrewed the chrome pump screw to check the pump .

The water pressure coming out of the pump ( yes shouldnt be any ) threw the screw across the room followed by gallons of water, it went everywhere , nothing to stop it apart from me who had to soak it up untill it slowed down enough untill I found the screw.

Another school day lol lol

:D can't say I've ever had that even not had a dribble

Pump seals must of been fecked

Not had that either. Let’s just hope the water was not as black as the ace of spades.:p:p

Nightmare town had it happen to me on a auto air vent the self sealing type? once black ---- everywhere wet vac and blue roll saved the day can happen to the best bud . cheers kop

Think we need to get 2nd. Don’t think we will come up if we get playoffs. Your right too many good teams in the league. Good to watch though. Last year was cr*p for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I have calmed down now in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the story: we live on a farm in southeast PA. Our well is 60' deep with the water table around 10'. Two houses supplied from the same well. One day I...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Thanks for reading this. I have a Worcester 25si boiler with [originally] 7 rads. We had a conservatory fitted and had another rad installed in there. Since then the heating downstairs has slowly gone kaput! I'll try to describe the system we have to you. We have the boiler in the...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, New to the forum so just like to say hello all. Joined as I'm a bit stuck and in need of your help. Moved into a 70's built property that has the original green bathroom and quite possibly original fittings. We are making do until we can afford to rip out the bathroom and start...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock