Search the forum,

Discuss I am looking for contract work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I am looking for a contract work of installation of boilers and Full central heating systems anywhere

as south as North London
as east as Cambridge
as west as Birmingham
as north as Nottingham
preferably in Northampton

Fully equipped ,insured,experienced domestic Gas fitter !
If you know any one that is looking to take one more team please let me know .
Quality work guaranteed .

Thank you
Stan

along with half the gsr techie out there I'm afraid, apart from that the only good thing is you dont need work in the SW

BG took over the contract I was on , and not sure if they will keep us for the next 5 years changing boilers in London
plus we are moving to the country side near Northampton

sorry to hear that, only issue I can see is that I never saw any country side in corby northhampton when i was up there!

so you saying northampton is not a good place ? I have never been there , we only went to see house to rent in a small village which is about 5 miles from it .

Probably the same as anywhere else Stan. It is what you make of it.
Lots of Scots in Corby but don't let that put you off :wink:

corby has a lidls, first one in the country, i helped set it up, the locals were nicking the new turf out front as the landscapers laid it out the back, all the little gardens around the store had new lawns lol

ha ha ha :) I have never heard this happening in London ..........

so must be a place not to visit :)

was it the scots or the locals ?

corby is a mini glasgow mate they all came down to work in the mines, i used to be based near there and its not a great place

northamptonshire isnt a bad place mate just stay out of corby, also if you have a daughter steer clear of oakham and stamford aswell (army and raf basis there) but rutland water is a nice place to visit. Kettering isnt a bad area but just like everywhere it has its bad bits

Everywhere in England has total 5h1tholes next to the nice bits. Most people tend to call it Yorkshire though

we are going to Hackleton , have a boy and he is only 3.5 years old ! Primary school is opposite to the house were we are hoping to move in ! There is a lovely pub in the next village called " the lamb " can not wait to go there on the sunday :)

i thought the scots went to corby for the steelworks not sure there was much mining there

my mistake steve either way they have kept the accent. Hackleton seems a nice place mate but havent spent a lot of time there.

Seems little rushed decision Stan, not scouted the surrounding areas out or anything apart from where the villege pub was of course

What is more you need to know pal
- primary school cross the road
- house is immaculate
- tesco 10 min drive
- motorway 5 min drive
- pub is 5 min walk

wife is happy so every one is ! Got to sort the work out but so far always have been able to sort my self out .

raf cottesmore is apparently getting changed to an army barracks you may be able to get work there mate as its all contractors which get used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I am looking for contract work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock