Search the forum,

Discuss I am gas safe registered looking for central heating, gas and bathroom installations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I am gas safe registered looking for central heating, gas and bathroom installati

To be honest: Yes.

What happened to it? Was it a successful long term venture?

Re: I am gas safe registered looking for central heating, gas and bathroom installati

What happened to it? Was it a successful long term venture?

My business grows very quick. We are getting more and more customers.

Why are you all trying to teach a stupid person how business works ?
No matter what you say or how you explain they have such a poor view of the plumbing industry & the skill levels required that how ever little was quoted it would be to much.
Just let them pay a little & get a whole lot of trouble!!!

I couldn't agree more.

This thread is getting out of hand.

Prices vary from district to district but general rule of thumb is if you pay peanuts, prepare to clean up monkey poo. And it sounds like you're about to clear up a lot of poo.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I am gas safe registered looking for central heating, gas and bathroom installations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered central heating installer about 15 years ago, so I felt comfortable running the flow/return to rads). I am in need of a combi boiler install with a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock