Search the forum,

Discuss I actually need some advice! haha - The 'condensing pipe'? from my boiler... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Rate lads, I need a quick question answering if you would do me the honour.

I have a boiler.

Boiler has a plastic pipe coming out of it. Water drips out of it. Usually when it's on. Water seems cold.

I'm assuming this is just catching condensation or something from inside the boiler or something?

Should it lead outside the property, or can it be stuck into the U-bend under the sink, using a double teet thing so my washer can also empty via that outlet?

In short, is it okay where it is, or do I need to redirect it so it goes outside? What's the legislation around this plastic pipe that's in my life?

THAAAANKKKSSSS

Sound.

Well I've unplugged it from the trap to fit the washer outlet in it. So I just need to get a double teet thingy-me-bob then and attach it back because it'd doing my head in emptying (or forgetting to empty!) the saucepan under there :D :D :D :D

I didn't know we had rules here anyway?!?! haha

Yep put it back , I hope you havnt used a good pan to drain it in to lol , condensate is very slightly acidic and loves attacking metal , thats why it has to run in plastic .

A double teet thing me bob..... lady's and gentleman the PLUMBING forum owner!!

By the way if you track down a double teet thing me bob could you get her number?!

A double teet thing me bob..... lady's and gentleman the PLUMBING forum owner!!

By the way if you track down a double teet thing me bob could you get her number?!

I foresee your future as a mod as being an incredibly short one.....

Depends who fitted it.
If it was someone from checkatrade with 5 stars it could be a gas pipe

I foresee your future as a mod as being an incredibly short one.....

Wow,the detector never picked you up as logging on with two accounts,Adam i am shocked by yours and johns behaviour :yes::smilielol5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I actually need some advice! haha - The 'condensing pipe'? from my boiler... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock