Search the forum,

Discuss hwos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve ski

Anyone else having problems accessing hwos website ? . Has it gone down?.

Same here, must be down. Im sure they will sort it soon. I hope my baskets not deleted!!

Still down, i expect it'll be sorted in the morning, was hoping to get a cheeky stock order fired in this evening though :(

Me too. Maybe the free nozzle box offer crashed the system!

I'm a bit lazy and I always phone up with what I want cos I can't be arsed to look for it on the website

TBH I buy some stuff from BES and others from HWOS. BES are probably better for flared fittings, pipe etc whereas HWOS are probably better for nozzles and other components

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hwos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have opened a website now how can I get customers from now on
Replies
Views
I have TemCon balancing valves fitted on my sits and a questions been asked whether these require servicing. Can't find much info on the manufacturer website so can anyone confirm if they do and if so what level of service is required?
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Where to source this type of toilet seat from ? Does anyone know where to source one of these nowadays, been advised it's about 35 years old now and was a french type one. Are the obsolete now, and only top or bottom connection fixings exist or are they source from a website possibly.? Any...
Replies
Views
I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge of the cold water pipe and explained that there were two options: 1. Get into the wall with a jackhammer to fix the problem; or 2. Install one of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock