Search the forum,

Discuss How to offset toilet to left of soil pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had a little leak from my toilet so I'm planning to replace it and now doing the measurements to see what my options are. I'm confused by the way the soil pipe was connected 25 years ago by the builders.

Is the WC 90° connector pushed into a 110mm 92.5° bend single socket ? If so, is that acceptable, if not how should it be connected. The wall outlet is a push fit connection to an outside soil pipe.

Also is there enough movement in the pan connector to allow for the 92.5° bend to line up with the wall outlet.

Thank you for your patience, Steve
DSC03172.JPG DSC03173.JPG

Not really how we do things now i would use a 45degree male to female elbow out of the wall and a mcalpine flexi with the jubilee clip tightend onto the pan outlet first. cheers kop

Screenshot_2018-04-01-13-08-38.png

Screenshot_2018-04-01-13-01-06.png

Is the WC 90° connector pushed into a 110mm 92.5° bend single socket ? If so, is that acceptable, if not how should it be connected.

The 92.5 bend will have a short piece of pipe in it to allow the pan connector to seal.

Thank you snowhead, that explains how it worked, I didn't think of that. The good thing about kop's solution is it's simplicity and it avoids the 92.5° squeeze

You may possibly get away with putting the flexi into the male end of the 45 degree elbow , depend on the distance you have steve dont stretch or stress anything.cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to offset toilet to left of soil pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock