Search the forum,

Discuss How to keep your hands warm going up stairs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Radioman

f6530bfff80ff8c08081ff85b5c7e057.jpg

I've seen the same thing fitted in a place in Hackney a few year's ago....this did bring back a few memorie's ......regards Turnpin:rofl:

I posted that same photo here on Hall of Shame Photos section just a few days ago.
It is supposed to have come from a Dublin firm on what they find

I've actually hung some panels on that angle.
Not sideways, but leaning forward.

The external walls were leaning in on a 35 degree angle.
Was concerned about the wall brackets because there was more weight leaning forward. Wasn't sure whether the brackets would take the forward weight.

Never had any complaints or call backs

I've actually hung some panels on that angle.
Not sideways, but leaning forward.

The external walls were leaning in on a 35 degree angle.
Was concerned about the wall brackets because there was more weight leaning forward. Wasn't sure whether the brackets would take the forward weight.

Never had any complaints or call backs

Difficult to reach the phone when your lying under a radiator:furious3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to keep your hands warm going up stairs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at 55°C, but the boiler keep showing the Return Temperature is 60°C (and keep raising at 1°C/min rate) Also the flow temperature keeps going up above the set point and when it reaches +5°C above the set point, the boiler shuts down (even before the room...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much easier to use!) This one keeps turning itself off. The hot water seems to work and is always warm. The heating also works but for random amounts of time...
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not been serviced in a long time and oil filters were bunged up as was the nozzle. I decided to service it with hopes it was simple starving of fuel from...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock