Search the forum,

Discuss How often do you tidy your van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Nice day today thought I had better sort the van out. It's surprising how much junk I keep in there. Well it's sort of tidy ready for the boiler tomorrow. :p:D

Same as alpha once a week min

You will think I am kidding , everyday .
In a small van ( caddy) , you have to , if it was transit size , well probably not lol

About once a month. I have racking which helps keep it a little more tidy. But tbh it is a mess at the minute.

I have racking, but there is still too much on the floor. I need to thin it out. But you know what will happen. The things I leave behind, will be the things I want. :(

I have racking, but there is still too much on the floor. I need to thin it out. But you know what will happen. The things I leave behind, will be the things I want. :(

I know that feeling, and you are correct the first time I take that 4mm hole punch out the van that I have never ever used since I brought it. Will be the only time I need it:D:D

Just bought a giant car at the weekend, been out in it twice and its already full of crap lol!

In the middle of a year off plumbing at the moment. What a relief emptying the van ( Caddy ) and just sticking the rotavator and some gardening tools in :)

Try and keep tidy everyday but that depends on how busy and the time I finish. Generally a overhaul every weekend as I'm twitching with the OCD by then.

Usually after every time I tidy it I promise to keep it tidy but before you know it it's a mess again, usually after a long day stuff just gets thrown in

I clean my van out when it needs PSV test.
Other than that, not often unless it needs work done.

When I can hear a voice in my saying "I CAN'T WORK LIKE THIS"!

That normally makes me think it's time. It's possibly once a month dependant on what type of work I have on.

I have to! Nearly every week. Can't get to anything- got a small van mind.

20170829_095438[1].jpg

Three major sort outs a year. Rest of the time I try to keep it tidy.
My apprentice is better than me at the tidy bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How often do you tidy your van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock