Search the forum,

Discuss How do you arrange the stuff in your van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think ill get some magnetics made up for night time parking....should deter most..

"CARE HOME BED SHEET CLEANING"

"Competence for incontinence"

Maybe more effective than a

" I really do leave tools on the van as im really too flippin lazy to do owt else really like "

.....your thoughts :p
just rig up a tazer with the capacitors from disposable cameras and wire them up to the door handles. if they try anything they will still be hanging off the handle in the morning.

"Lots of tools left in van overnight. Some valuable. Also, 1 x king cobra, 2 x deadly scorpions, and a trembler switch attached to a stick of jelly wrapped in 6 inch nails. Oh, and a camera to upload the outcome to you-tube. Do you feel lucky?"

Narr it's the toon.

This van contains books, vitamins and loads of other tasty snack from holland and Barrett. Also 3 train tickets for a night out in Durham!

or just have a head shaped dent in your door, with a bit of writing saying this was the result of someone thinking about breaking in! and scatter some teeth on the floor :) (teeth available outside most pubs on a Friday night on the floor or use the ones you find on the floor after shoving the thieving scrotes face into the van door :))

Made a start on racking mine out today
u7y5yhyz.jpg

What's that furry thing with the wooden handle? The long thing by the door? Never seen or used one of those before

When I was in Birmingham spent a whole day cleaning van in and out organized it all inside.
Went out to van in morning almost empty I made it easy for them thieving so and sos they could see what to take and what to leave...GGrRRR that's behind me now.
Now I have no fears of junkies and jakies violating my space I love Scotland esp Arran

What's that furry thing with the wooden handle? The long thing by the door? Never seen or used one of those before

Look out for Ken Dodd could be his tickling stick the one he takes up the jam buttie mines

Done on one side. Now.
Will do the other side when I get chance.
Tidied up a bit too. Was surprised to find my van actually had a floor under all the crap.

e4egyged.jpg

ma3eve4y.jpg

mumu3umy.jpg

zypaze6e.jpg

Done on one side. Now.
Will do the other side when I get chance.
Tidied up a bit too. Was surprised to find my van actually had a floor under all the crap.

e4egyged.jpg

ma3eve4y.jpg

mumu3umy.jpg

zypaze6e.jpg
You been taking pictures of other peoples van again kev

You been taking pictures of other peoples van again kev
Lol jambo.
Finally got round to sorting it out. Been a skip on wheels for months now as well you know.
Got sick of waiting for jase to sort it for me so I had a go at it myself.

Only roughed it in so irs far from perfect but its functional and it works well for me.

Lol jambo.
Finally got round to sorting it out. Been a skip on wheels for months now as well you know.

Only roughed it in so irs far from perfect but its functional and it works well for me.

Them shelf faces look sharp and tight, I'dd bevel/round the edges or get some trim to cover them
Nothing worse than catching your wrist

Lol jambo.

When the vans full please use the bin aha

Them shelf faces look sharp and tight, I'dd bevel/round the edges or get some trim to cover them
Nothing worse than catching your wrist
Thanks for your concern. Thankfully im not a retard so I assure you I will be fine[emoji85][emoji86][emoji87][emoji41]

I can't believe I enjoy looking at other van set ups!
2015-12-09 12.41.33.jpg
20151209_123021.jpg
20151209_123049.jpg
20151209_123013.jpg
20151209_123005.jpg
20151209_122953.jpg

Sorry guys but don't know how to get the photos right way round :bigcry:

Last edited:
ill post some pics of mine when I get a chance! I have a new type berlingo , back separated in 2 , so I can get all fittings and tools from back door, middle bit by side door is used for carrying rads or a combi ect

Me to, I like looking at clever ideas of organising van space and tool boxes.
Using everyday items for certain tools or equipment storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How do you arrange the stuff in your van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock