Discuss How Do I Sell To USA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Can't you set up an Ebay store and have a disclaimer there are no warranty's on the product outside the UK - or USA & Canada.
If you're confident that your product will last the warranty period, than what have you to lose.
If the odd one stuffs up - just send another one over, if need be.
Noted but the insurance does not relate to any warranty period as we give the same 2 and 3 years warranty worldwide automatically and this is underwritten by my manufacturer not the insurance company. The problem occurs because in the USA if there is an accident you can be sued for millions of dollars and trying to convince an insurance company that a 12 volt pump is so very safe that there is a low risk so we should get low premium fails to impress . Seriously though its not for me to say why insurance companies want a bucket of money for 'product indemnity' in the USA for UK companies and only give low premiums to USA companies but they do.

Reply to How Do I Sell To USA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock