Search the forum,

Discuss how do i delete my account ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

???????

You shut down your firefox or google and go watch a bit garbage on the telly. Phone for a kebab if you like then have an early night but don't turn it back on until tomorrow.
Things always look different after you have slept on it.

nah thanks very much but made my mind up ! but then i get a message or somthing and get the urge to come on to see what that says ! i dont want that urge no more ! i really dont want to be apart of the forum !

Then log off and stop posting. It's that simple. It seems extreme but if that's what you feel you need to do its really that simple.

but i really dont want to ? what will change when i come on tommorow ? still feel the same towards certain people ? still feel the loss of trust with staff on the forum ! i dont want part of this anymore.

i havent started this thread to carry this on i really havent. things have changed and its time for me to move on

Then log off and stop posting. It's that simple. It seems extreme but if that's what you feel you need to do its really that simple.

yes thank you and my point is when i get a Pm email to my phone etc i want to know what that says ! but if i dont have an account i havent got no urge have i !

Then adjust your settings in your profile to not receive any .

I'll have a tenner to the charity of croppies choice that you are posting within the week.

ok ive found it now !

dont see why its soo hard for a mod to just do it since i have asked ! instead of me trawling through crap settings

Ahh my mistake I didnt realise I was at your beck and call .

I don't really think it's very funny that somebody feels the need to leave the forum after todays travesty and still gets the urine taken out of them. After all it seemed pretty easy to get rid of System3s profile.

I don't really think it's very funny that somebody feels the need to leave the forum after todays travesty and still gets the urine taken out of them. After all it seemed pretty easy to get rid of System3s profile.

Nobody's taking the pee. I just don't get people who say delete my account. Either post or don't post. It's a great shame. But how will deleting your account help?

Nobody's taking the pee. I just don't get people who say delete my account. Either post or don't post. It's a great shame. But how will deleting your account help?

Personally I think he should have a bit of thinking time, but if that's what he wants then why all the obstacles. Why can't somebody just say ok leave it with us for 24 hours, if we don't hear to the contrary it'll be done?

Personally I think he should have a bit of thinking time, but if that's what he wants then why all the obstacles. Why can't somebody just say ok leave it with us for 24 hours, if we don't hear to the contrary it'll be done?

i don't know much about the mod business mate but I'm guessing they have enough on their plates. Particularly over the next few days judging by tonight.

i don't know much about the mod business mate but I'm guessing they have enough on their plates. Particularly over the next few days judging by tonight.

By choice, but following other threads/posts, nobody forces them to do it?

and before anybody starts jumping up and down or throwing the toys out of the pram, I think that the Mods and Admin up until today have done a cracking job.

He chose to set up his account his choice to delete it
If I wanted to delete my account I wouldn't keep asking a mod to do it you would just do it and get I over with
Instead of all the dramatics

just have a go at the forum sponser and curse croppie seems to work in the past:)

old thread but how did he do it.? Theres no setting to click on account. And yeah i read the dont post bit.

Nowt dramatic just gettin a bit disillusioned, Tis an internet forum after all haha. gonna bin it for a while and come back with fresh eyes.. cheers lads and remember 'Be good and if you cant be good be careful' and 'if you cant whistle then hum'. Later ya'll..X

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how do i delete my account ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock