Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss how do i delete my account ? in the Links, Forum Updates, News and Site Suggestions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. on31ll

on31ll Plumber

???????

2. tamz

tamz Guest

You shut down your firefox or google and go watch a bit garbage on the telly. Phone for a kebab if you like then have an early night but don't turn it back on until tomorrow.
    Things always look different after you have slept on it.

• Like Like x 6
  3. on31ll

on31ll Plumber

nah thanks very much but made my mind up ! but then i get a message or somthing and get the urge to come on to see what that says ! i dont want that urge no more ! i really dont want to be apart of the forum !

4. tamz

tamz Guest

Sleep on it first

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rickster123

Rickster123 Guest

Then log off and stop posting. It's that simple. It seems extreme but if that's what you feel you need to do its really that simple.

6. dancinplumba

dancinplumba Trusted Plumber GSR

7. on31ll

on31ll Plumber

but i really dont want to ? what will change when i come on tommorow ? still feel the same towards certain people ? still feel the loss of trust with staff on the forum ! i dont want part of this anymore.

i havent started this thread to carry this on i really havent. things have changed and its time for me to move on

8. on31ll

on31ll Plumber

yes thank you and my point is when i get a Pm email to my phone etc i want to know what that says ! but if i dont have an account i havent got no urge have i !

9. Mr Doberman

Mr Doberman Guest

Then adjust your settings in your profile to not receive any .

10. Rickster123

Rickster123 Guest

I'll have a tenner to the charity of croppies choice that you are posting within the week.

11. on31ll

on31ll Plumber

ok ive found it now !

dont see why its soo hard for a mod to just do it since i have asked ! instead of me trawling through settings

12. on31ll

on31ll Plumber

just lost a tenner

BYE !

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rickster123

Rickster123 Guest

Oooooook

14. Mr Doberman

Mr Doberman Guest

Ahh my mistake I didnt realise I was at your beck and call .

15. Billy Bob Bob

Billy Bob Bob Guest

putting yourself in invisible mode does not win the bet