Search the forum,

Discuss Hot Water tank instlation in a ground floor flat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 93498

I'm doing a favour for a friend, his daughter has moved into a ground floor flat in a converted Victorian house. There is currently only an old broken direct hot water heater under the kitchen sink that supplies kitchen and bathroom sink. there is also a electric shower in the bathroom. she would like to put in a bath (for the baby) Is there a direct hot water unit that will fill a bath without need to upgrade electrics. Or do I just need to put in a new hot water tank.
The cold water supply to the flat is 2 x 15mm pipes coming from the other ground floor flat, water pressure is not great but should be ok. Any help will be great.

James

if there is room you could fit a pressured hot water cylinder idealy you would need 1.5 bar incoming pressure and 20lts of water per minute.
a small megaflo would do the job?

if there is room you could fit a pressured hot water cylinder idealy you would need 1.5 bar incoming pressure and 20lts of water per minute.
Thanks, will into that.

He only could install the megaflo if he is G3 registered. Unauthorised people without the right certificate could cause a lot of damage and put other ppl at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot Water tank instlation in a ground floor flat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock