Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Hot and Cold Water Problem in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. nkhan

nkhan New Member

Hello All

I have experiencing an odd where the hot runs for a short while then it goes cold.

I had an new Valiant 835 installed around 3 years ago around the same time as my wetroom
    Wetroom shower was fine for around a year and is now intermittent,
    The sink is wetroom is ok.

Today my bathroom has been fitted and am having the same problem upstairs.

Someone has advised me it could be whoever installed these have fitted them incorrectly, culd this really be the case.

2. Matchless.plumb

Matchless.plumb Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Hi nkhan,
    Welcome along.

Does the hot water run only on one faucet hot and cold - intermittent or does run in the whole property like that?

3. nkhan

nkhan New Member

2 now

The wet room shower and new bath

The kitchen sink is still ok

Wetroom sink was ok but now seems to have the same problem

4. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

We call em taps in Yorkshire pal lol

5. Matchless.plumb

Matchless.plumb Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

We call them Wasserhähne in Germany :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. nkhan

nkhan New Member

I am only now having this issue in wet room shower head