Search the forum,

Discuss hope you dont mind me posting this just giving link for my nephew and niece in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hope you dont mind me posting this just giving link for my nephew and niece in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the attached pix and vids show my issue. I've got a small copper-looking pipe protruding from the wall above my rear tenement bedroom. It's dripping almost...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but I'd like to do it myself if possible. All images for system here: https://*********/a/ngPQkre Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a cold water tank this tank feeds six properties in a straight line below my property is on the third floor so in the middle. The job would entail...
Replies
Views
I am a reluctant LL of a single property, with a boiler on the second floor that needed an internally fitted flue terminal due to height restrictions, the internal exposed horizontal flue run is 4m with two 90 degree bends totalling just under 6m, I now know more about flue installations than I...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope someone can advise on this problem that is annoying me more and more. I live in a 1900s mid terraced property. My water supply is somehow linked to my neighbours water usage and this is now really annoying me. I can hear the water 'being run' through the water pipes in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock