Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell wiring course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Went on the honeywell wiring course today and I can say what excellent value it was for £30. We received lots of information in folders and lots of information verbally/visually throughout the day. There was also a hands on with the wiring of Y plan and S plan systems and testing them out. The 2 trainers were brilliant and very informative. If you've got spare time/£30 sign up for it.

Last edited:
Hi Peps,

do you have a contact number, email or website where I can sign up to this course?

Cheers
Neal

Do you get a certificate or anything after? Even if you dont I think il give it a go!

Yes done this training event last november in newcastle. well worth the money, learnt quite a lot and you get loads of technical info to take away with you, spec sheets etc.
No you dont need to have a part p, and you do get a cert at the end of the day.
When i was there there was also about 6 british gas lads there refeshing there skills so i think that says something about the content of the course.

Ive booked myself and a mate on it in November. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell wiring course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Evening all First off a big hello from a sparky to all you fellow Plumbers/Gas Engineers out there. I'm not here to say who's better than who and I really do hope you will all show me mercy as I will admit even I have limitations, hence why I am here to ask for help. Basically, I have...
Replies
Views
D
I might have to give this up as a lost cause and phone my sparky ... but I want to give it a bash. I'm trying to wire the new Rayburn in but not sure (no idea if truth be told) which wire goes where! (I've wired an S plan before and diagnosed and fixed an S plan problem before, so not...
Replies
Views
T
G
Just a quick question. I plan on doing a Domestic Natural Gas Installation and Maintenance course, hopefully in January. It's full time 1 year. I only have one concern, I have a red green colour deficiency. I fail the Ishihara test but I can easily distinguish my colours in a practical way...
Replies
Views
bigboy
B
N
We had a new CH system recently installed, by contractor, as part of general refurb. The Vaillant EcoTec 630 boiler was installed by a Gas Safe engineer (altho Tempest unvented cylinder was not) and the electrics were wired by a NICEIC electrician. Certs recd for both. Ever since we moved in...
Replies
Views
nervous123
N
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock