Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Honeywell Valve Not Working in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. G M

G M Member

I'm near Belfast in Northern Ireland. Cheers!

2. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

To far for me. Sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  3. G M

G M Member

No worries, thanks anyway!

4. Best

Best Trusted Plumber

Not far from me, before anyone mentions that.
    Wiring would need all checked by an electrician or heating engineer who are used to heating system wiring.

• Like Like x 1
  5. G M

G M Member

Oh, nice. I'm not far from Mallusk if that narrows it down a bit. I might call in your services if you're available? Appreciate it, cheers! :)

6. G M

G M Member

Ok, so after closer inspection the wires are connected to 5 and 6, not 4 and 5. Sorry about that. 6 I understand is the call for heat and this appears to go back to the boiler. 5 is not connected to anything on the terminal block. The valve gets power from somewhere for sure but what I don't understand is, what wire sends the signal to the valve to open from the Nest control box? It could still be a faulty valve I suppose provided the call for heat connection is going to the boiler. I can hear the Nest box click when I request hot water but the valve does nothing. Thanks!

7. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Wire 6

• Like Like x 1
  8. G M

G M Member

Thanks. Wire 6 on mine appears to go back to the boiler and not to the valve, so I guess that is incorrect then?

9. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Think it’s time to get a pro in now mate

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

As said before re wire time

IMG_1417.GIF