Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell CM927 display issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3014.JPG

Hi,
Does anyone have any ideas regarding whether this is a complete failure of the display? Batteries changed this evening. Long overdue. I've read about display cells failing but this is a case of every single one being ON.
Help please

I can't be bothered with going through wall chasing for NEST or anything internet based. Also my internet connection not that great. I was just thinking about a reliable wireless portable thermostat with receiver

Have a look at the Honeywell T4R fitted a couple but not been out long enough for any faults yet really.

Honeywell have buried their heads in the sand over the terrible reliability of this product.

I've swapped products out and away from honeywell.....

Yes mate they should have. But at least they have changed their whole design now.

Mines out of warranty but I've still emailed them asking what they can do about it, as it appears to be a known fault. I'll see what they say
My son had a five year old CM907 on which the display broke up. He emailed Honeywell, who replied asking for a pic of the display and the date code on the back. He sent this off and received a reply agreeing to the replacement. They asked him to send back the old one - Freepost - presumably so they could make a claim against the manufacturer of the LCD component. Looking at your pic, the wired and wireless versions all use the same component.

Doesn't look like the usual CM927 display failure to me, where segments progressively stop working. It's more like a manufacturer's display-test mode. Try taking the batteries out, pressing the 'i' button on the CM927 (to run down any residual charge) and then reinstall the batteries.

Honeywell have contacted me back saying my guarantee is with whomever bought it or what shop?
I have no receipts and it is out of guarantee. I think I need a new one but I will give the running down the charge a go first by removing the batteries .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell CM927 display issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Does anyone know what product is a good replacement for a Honeywell CM927 wireless thermostat controller and BDR91 Relay Box that controls my electric underfloor heating? I assume it needs to be another Honeywell product and the T4 wireless thermostat but I haven’t found any guidance on...
Replies
Views
Hi, First post and I hope its not a stupid question, we have a Baxi 105e combi connected up to a Honeywell CM927 and BRD91 which has been running quite happily for the past 10 years (with the exception of having to heat up the LCD over the toaster every few months as the LCD failed a couple of...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators (includes 4 towel rails), a 6m x 4m orangery/conservatory that was built last year with under-floor heating, and a Megaflo for storing hot water. The UFH...
Replies
Views
Hello all. First post and would really appreciate some advice / knowledge please. I'm attempting a home DIY repair on a Climapro2 handset I have. Some corrosion/furring of the battery terminals that I've sorted, but the small button battery has also corroded and suspect is knackered. Display...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock