Search the forum,

Discuss Home service plan? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an offer from them, I am not impressed with the hourly rate or the T&C's Comes across that they don't trust the engineers and I don't work like that, I trust them and I expect the same in return.

I am going to sign on when I get back from holiday

Best of luck with that, you seem unsure about them but still signing on, Do-not run up a large amount on parts, these sort of people will look a reasons for holding back payments, if your not extra carful with your invoicing/paperwork then you will finish up loosing money,

I'll be treading very carefully tbh, you just take the work you want so even if I just take the services and exercise the Anton doing a good old British Gas service

If your only going to do servicing to start, find out what level of service they require, remember older type boilers require a different approach, and find out what they pay for BB units

How's it going Tommy, I've been looking into this to add a few extra jobs in. Anything to watch out for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Home service plan? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
I recently had a service on my worcester bosch boiler by Warmserve supposedly reputable which is under guarantee and before the service I had no problems but straight after the service I had a leak from the boiler which when the service engineer came back told me I needed a new condensate trap...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley warm air heating and hot water tank in airing cupboard. All has been working fine until yesterday. We had the water softener serviced and since then...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a Glow-worm gas boiler working in conjunction with a Boilermate 2000. The central heating pipework is microbore. In view of the age of the boiler and...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus combi boiler that was installed just over 6 years ago. It has been serviced annually, the most recent service being about 2 months ago. The controller is a Vaillant VRT 350f wireless type. Recently a spanner symbol and a “Service Heat Generator” message have...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock