Search the forum,

Discuss Home service plan? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an offer from them, I am not impressed with the hourly rate or the T&C's Comes across that they don't trust the engineers and I don't work like that, I trust them and I expect the same in return.

I am going to sign on when I get back from holiday

Best of luck with that, you seem unsure about them but still signing on, Do-not run up a large amount on parts, these sort of people will look a reasons for holding back payments, if your not extra carful with your invoicing/paperwork then you will finish up loosing money,

I'll be treading very carefully tbh, you just take the work you want so even if I just take the services and exercise the Anton doing a good old British Gas service

If your only going to do servicing to start, find out what level of service they require, remember older type boilers require a different approach, and find out what they pay for BB units

How's it going Tommy, I've been looking into this to add a few extra jobs in. Anything to watch out for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Home service plan? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock