Search the forum,

Discuss Home service plan? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

Had a email from some mob called home service plan offering services on a subcontract bases. Has anyone been with them and what are they willing to pay

cheers

had the same email

I am gunna give it a punt I think just see what they got to say. Might be able to pick up my own work out of it, cheeky water sample ohhhh you need a power flush :) if the boilers bad just leave a my card on the side or my sticker on the boiler

I am gunna give it a punt I think just see what they got to say. Might be able to pick up my own work out of it, cheeky water sample ohhhh you need a power flush :) if the boilers bad just leave a my card on the side or my sticker on the boiler ����������

normally these sort have that tightly down eg if you steal customers bad things happen etc but if they dont its all fair game :) let us know how you go

;-) brother also runs a plumbing company lol
I'll see what they have to say tomorrow, I won't play deal or no deal with the money just tell me what you are willing to pay.

I got one too, would be interesting to know what they're paying :)

Did you get one from a "uk property repair" who wanted 2grand a year to dish out the work to you?

;-) brother also runs a plumbing company lol
I'll see what they have to say tomorrow, I won't play deal or no deal with the money just tell me what you are willing to pay.

they say they pay you what you want look theres the pigs flying :D

I got one too, I filled out the form but something doesn't feel right with them.

if they dont charge us how do they get paid ;D

I had a phone call from employment agency saying big company wants contract labour for servicing they were paying ÂŁ18 per boiler service if other appliances ÂŁ18 each if gas safety cert req ÂŁ18 you get 8 to 10 jobs per day. Told them not worth my while.

they charge the customer a monthly fee for servicing and repair.

I do work for corgi home plan which is the same sort of thing but they seemed far more professional from the start.

they charge the customer a monthly fee for servicing and repair.

I do work for corgi home plan which is the same sort of thing but they seemed far more professional from the start.

any good?

Yes, I have always found them very professional and good to work for, any queries have been resolved quickly and professionally.

I would recommend them if you are looking for a little extra work.

Mark.

Yes, I have always found them very professional and good to work for, any queries have been resolved quickly and professionally.

I would recommend them if you are looking for a little extra work.

Mark.

set rates or your own rates

they pay ÂŁ45 per hour (more for out of hours) they add 15% to materials, nice and easy system for booking jobs.

they pay ÂŁ45 per hour (more for out of hours) they add 15% to materials, nice and easy system for booking jobs.

you get many jobs and just gas is it ?

ÂŁ18 no chance lol I would rather sit at home instead lol or change a set of taps.
ÂŁ40 and getting it the right area. I won't rush for anyone tho

That is what I said also 8 to 10 jobs a day means that you cannot be doing a full service and will be just like BG an excercise in fga usage

That's fine with me just pay my money and I'll get the van charger for the Anton lol

Agencies down this way are trying to flog council contract services for ÂŁ18 a chop. They then proceeded to tell me you had to commit to 5 working days for them. Didn't add up to me

Had a email from some mob called home service plan offering services on a subcontract bases. Has anyone been with them and what are they willing to pay

cheers

I just got the same email, called them on 3 of their numbers no answer, went on to their customer page to sign up and noticed there is no security when it asks for bank details.

Sounds very dodgy.

That's good want bank details just to apply, Fill in form and put you want ÂŁ80 pr Hr
CORGI insurance did a bit with them couldn't get along with system involved a lot of running around and you don't get paid for that, only time on site

Last edited:
I spoke to him yesterday and tbh it sounded ok I was pushing for what I want ph he said he would see what he can do

Anyone heard back from them?

Your Proberly asking for more than they want to pay, will expect you to cover all costs, materials on your account, don't get anything for all the running around and want to pay you ÂŁ18 pr hr all inclusive, but only for time on site.

I got there terms and offer through won't talk money on a open forum but I am not to keen on there part that if a problem is miss diagnosed they won't pay for the part. Well what about when there is multiple things wrong

I got there terms and offer through won't talk money on a open forum but I am not to keen on there part that if a problem is miss diagnosed they won't pay for the part. Well what about when there is multiple things wrong

Then your going to loose money !! Like I said all materials on your account, Had this same problem with CORGI Insurance all the risk is on you NOT them, and I bet they wont pay for your extra time spent on the job.

That's what I need to find out and who stipulates how long each job should take??? As we all know this is simply not the case.

Eg last week I had a leak on a ideal isar horrible little boiler, I changed the seals on the hydro block and plate to plate, all was well then a day later it starts again so I changed the hydro block and all the seals. Job done (I hope) well that was just a start small and work ya way up approach.
This needs to be answered how they would handle and pay

ALL of these people intend to make more money out of you then you make out of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Home service plan? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock