Search the forum,

Discuss Hive connected to an existing twin programmer and roomstat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys, can someone advise how to connect a hive to existing s plan system? It is a danfoss twin programmer.
Cheers

Reply to Hive connected to an existing twin programmer and roomstat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi could someone please tell me how a Danfoss tp9000 programmer with a remote sensor is wired to an existing s plan system?
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I have done this before in another install but the valves were Danfoss and directly compatible with Hive. I am looking for an adapter that will be able...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an internal programmer that is similar to a time switch 120 (plug in seven day programmer) This programmer is connect to a terminal strip using 345 (three...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking to install the above. Atm I have an older one fitted (old wireless thermostat and old receiver that’s wired into my combi boiler. Pic below shows how my current one is wired, live neutral and would the 2x black wires be switch wires and would matter what way they were wired in? My...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system). Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock