Search the forum,

Discuss Hiring plumber / heating engineer Fleet hampshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Antric

I Run a Successful Domestic Plumbing & Heating company and we are looking to recruit a plumbing & Heating engineer preferably with at least 5 years experience within the trade. pay will be discussed based on experience. contact me on [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hiring plumber / heating engineer Fleet hampshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
I am looking for a Service Engineer, Main business is (Saniflo Macerators), Waste Disposals and Domestic Appliances, Van will be provided, experienced 10 years plus, references required, Monday- Thursday holiday and pension paid, residential work, Position is held in a local family run...
Replies
Views
Paul Brassett
P
We are looking for an experienced plumber or heating engineer to join Pinnacle Heating & Plumbing Ltd. We offer very competitive salary (up to £42,000) based on your qualifications and experience, a van, pension and 28 days holiday. Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 - 16.30...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing system. Plumbing, like most trades, seems to have two main aspects; design and installation. The installation part on my last two projects was painful...
Replies
Views
we are based in Hendon, NW4 and are looking to take on a plumber / heating engineer. Salary from £28,000 but based on experience. Our main criteria is you will need to be gas safe or have the gas qualification. We will supply a van. If your interested please message me
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock