Search the forum,

Discuss High FGA Readings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrmills

Working on a glowworm flexicom 18hxi today and I had the following results :
02 - 4.2%
C0 - 1716 PPM
Ratio - 0.0180
C02 - 9.5%

It is only 3 years old, gas valve has been reset as per manufacturers instructions and tried two anaylsers in case was faulty. Any suggestions ??

You'll have to mail one of the mods to get a bit of advise in the GS reg forum

I know what the problem will be, but you need to get in the private gas safe forum, pm one of the mods for access. I hope you didnt leave the boiler running.

No I ID it and capped it. How do I get into private forum ? Sorry new to this and heading back to property tomorrow. I have ordered up new gas valve and was going to head back and clean main burner but manufactuer said unlikely dirty to that extent after 3years.

I have just unearthed this thread and have the same problem with an Easicom, I'll try and get myself registered for the private forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to High FGA Readings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock