Search the forum,

Hi,

Discuss Hi, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kenny6591

I've been using the site on and off and found it really informative, but reached the limit for unregistered views and I'm still looking for answers so now registerd
Currently I'm having some issues with British Gas ( Scottish gas ) wanting to extort £685 for a power flush and to top it off they have suspended all upgrades until March. I think a deep clean needs done but SG would not clear a second rad blockage advising a Power flush instead.
I'm sure i can get it for less

Welcome to the forums Kenny, plenty of posts here regarding powerflushing, the benefits and the costs, have a little search in the search box.

I've been using the site on and off and found it really informative, but reached the limit for unregistered views and I'm still looking for answers so now registerd
Currently I'm having some issues with British Gas ( Scottish gas ) wanting to extort £685 for a power flush and to top it off they have suspended all upgrades until March. I think a deep clean needs done but SG would not clear a second rad blockage advising a Power flush instead.
I'm sure i can get it for less

Is this part of a maintenance contract?They are well known for recommending power flushing at extortionate rates.Commission payable!? Proper testing needs to be done to establish a need for it.It can always be done at a better price.Chemical flushing is an alternative where appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock