Search the forum,

Discuss Hi, need advise!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaz Panesar

Hi all,
Currently doing my c&g 6035 with NVQ level 2. The course is intense. I'm passing all my exams well but have no practical experience at all, apart from some practical at training centre.

I'm concerned that once I'm qualified I will struggle to find work as I will have no experience in the "real world."

Any advice would be welcome.

Jaz

Not sure you can actually pass without experience jaz. not for a recognized qualification.

Hello all

Unfortunately my 6189 nvq lvl2 in domestic plumbing and heating training went wrong. I separated myself from ERR ltd (STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!). Now I'm trying to finish what I started with a different training provider. Their name is [h=1]Premier Services Lincolnshire Ltd[/h]Can anybody reccomend them or any other decent training centre within Suffolk or Cambs county? 1,5 year more and I'm going to start everything from the scratch. Thank you for all the replies.

Hi all,
Currently doing my c&g 6035 with NVQ level 2. The course is intense. I'm passing all my exams well but have no practical experience at all, apart from some practical at training centre.

I'm concerned that once I'm qualified I will struggle to find work as I will have no experience in the "real world."

Any advice would be welcome.

Jaz

how can you do your 6035 with nvq? they are 2 different quals, you either do 6189 or 6035? you can upgrade your 6035 after passing but not at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi, need advise!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently completing my training to become a gas boiler engineer. I need to complete my portfolio and want the opportunity to gain some practical experience. I am available afternoon and weekends and love in London. If you can offer me any support plse inbox me thank you
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a 22-year-old building services engineer apprentice (SVQ Level 3). Looking for unpaid work/labouring and experience in any aspect within the Gas industry. I can work any evenings/weekends and maybe some day-time weekdays. I have a CSCS Card and C&G level 2 6035 diploma I am...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a 22-year-old building services engineer apprentice (SVQ Level 3). Looking for unpaid work/labouring and experience in any aspect of Plumbing and Heating I can work any evenings/weekends and maybe some day-time weekdays. I have a CSCS Card and C&G level 2 6035 diploma I am...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock