Search the forum,
  • Thread starter sandrajohnsons
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1K

Discuss Hi Guys...! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sandrajohnsons

I am Sandra Johnsons from Manchester. Basically, I am a drain cleaning expert and I joined this community to share and collect impressive plumbing ideas.

:welcome:Welcome to the forum's Sandra.....all are welcome here....regards Turnpin

Welcome along Sandra, there are a couple of other jet cleaners so your not on your own.

I am Sandra Johnsons from Manchester. Basically, I am a drain cleaning expert and I joined this community to share and collect impressive plumbing ideas.

Hi Sandra,

Welcome along to forum. I believe you will like it very much. It's like having a second family hahaha :)

Hi Sandra,

Welcome along to forum. I believe you will like it very much. It's like having a second family hahaha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi Guys...! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have any immediate plumbing challenges/ queries but no doubt I'll be looking to get your expertise in future. Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop Pole in Limpley Stoke is in the middle of the village and it's been closed for about 4 years but the local community have raised enough money to buy it...
Replies
Views
I am installing a sink in utility room. Washing machine waste already exists and is the verical pipe with the flexib pipe from the machine poked down the top and a with a u bend at the bottow going directly to outside drain. Is it OK to put a tee joint into the verical pipe and join the sink...
Replies
Views
Hi Oil experts. I had a grant wall boiler with a failed transformer. Carried out a service and pretty sooty nozzle, and baffles build up suggest not cleaned in a while. The bottom baffle on the left corner had completely burnet through. Any Idea on the process on how this occurs and why just...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock