Search the forum,

Discuss Hi guys, I have a guy with 5 years intensive experience with CSCS, ECS, etc but hasn't actually done in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael c

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys, I'm working on a council estate in the north east atm and have been speaking to a guy who seems to really know his stuff. His brother has a company in Milton Keynes he has worked for him for the last 5 years but has a child in the north east. Despite gaining the knowledge and the experience (I've seen photos of his work which seems good quality) his brother has not allowed him the time to do an official qualification.
Is there anyone in the north east who needs an experienced plumbing labourer who would possibly allow him to gain his qualifications?
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi guys, I have a guy with 5 years intensive experience with CSCS, ECS, etc but hasn't actually done in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I am in the process of refurbishing a storey semi-detached house in London, UK. This is a complete refurb, including new pipes chased into walls, under the floors, installing a new boiler and new unvented cylinder. When I started the work, my builder assured me that he has a gas...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Am new to the forum. Some of what I will be discussing has been covered in previous threads but I feel my situation is a bit more unique. I am an individual who has worked for the civil service for the past 20 years (am just shy of 40) and am looking for a career change. In my spare...
Replies
Views
L
So Mrs and 2 daughters poked off to do girlie day out together, so Lame on call decided to cut his hedge out back. It was only about 20 feet high on my side so popped into my flats garden to hack it down a bit as the garden is up a tier. Repaired my chain saw, big limbs in this beech hedge and...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
A
I was wondering if anyone could help me with some advice. Over a year ago I quit my job of 10 years as an engineer to do a plumbing course which I completed last June and gained a level 2 city and guilds. To gain the NVQ level 2 and 3, I need an apprenticeship which is easier said than done due...
Replies
Views
Adamcasper
A
I was thinking about the landlord bashing that went on in another thread re. the fact that the landlord had never had his boiler actually serviced. It occurred to me that I am similarly guilty. I still haven't found a house I wish to buy in Wales and my house in Essex is therefore rented out...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock