Search the forum,
  • Thread starter roughneck
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 783

Discuss Hi from Rob in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roughneck

I am a DIY'er with oil boiler issues, already found the answer here. Good stuff

Welcome along Rob. If it hasn`t had a service in awhile then having it checked out to make sure it is burning correctly could actually save you £`s.

Hello and welcome

A decent oil tech is worth his or her weight in gold

Good stuff , very rarely you wont get good help in this mad house lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi from Rob in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post here, am an avid DIY'er and I'm putting in my mother-in-law's bathroom this weekend, this will be the 3rd bathroom that I've put in, however, I always get by with the poor tools that I have. In your experience what would you say are essential tools? I'm also looking to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am new here and hope you don't mind me picking your brains for some help and guidance?
Replies
Views
Morning all. We moved house a few months back (Notts UK), the CH and DHW and for that matter the oil boiler were a bit of a mystery to someone who has only ever tickled gas combi boilers along previously. The oil boiler has a few issues, and that's why I'm here. See you in the oil boiler forum...
Replies
Views
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part of a Service to a Gas Boiler. i cant find a definitive answer... is it advisory or mandatory and if the latter, which Gas Regulation does it come...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock