Search the forum,

Discuss Hi from a newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.
Been looking for an oily forum to join and this one seems to be populated with intelligent good looking types so I wondered if you could recommend one for ugly thickoes like me.....

I've got a long background in engineering and am looking to semi-retire in a few years and thought boilers would be good way to earn and keep my hand in.
Just done my OFTEC courses at Inverness college (which I enjoyed and can recommend).
I'm based in Banchory near Aberdeen would be very willing to buy the beers in exchange for a few war stories from more experienced folk.

Not an oil man myself but none the less welcome along to the forums.

Welcome ,Fueling up a Diesel van ,triggers child hood memories of a friends heating system !
( I'm not an oilie either )

Hello and welcome

Welcome. Am sure you will find plenty of ugly blokes on here to give you advice.
I have worked on oil boilers if they can't help. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi from a newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Well after a few months checking in (if i needed to check something) I guess I should say Hi! A bit about me is that I am self employed and have been plumbing for a couple of years now. I recently got myself Oftec registered and I am currently waiting for my gas portfolio to be signed off so...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock