Search the forum,

Discuss Hi everyone looking for some advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Having some issues with my boiler and the plumbing company are struggling to fix so after some advice.

Thanks

Hello and welcome

Reply to Hi everyone looking for some advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has worked perfectly up until this week. When the boiler does start, it runs for a few seconds, makes some noises, and then shuts down again. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This was all then covered with dot and dab. Shown in the picture, red arrow. So the only thing visible now is a round pipe from the wall. We are yet to fit...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am looking to see if anyone has purchased a bar shower where the hot is incoming from the right and cold coming from the left, really struggling to find a bar shower and riser kit to accommodate this, any advice be much appreciated thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone know what this is (in a kitchen cupboard, under the kitchen sink)? I'm wondering if it is an accumulator. Mains water pressure is very low in the property. There's a bleed nipple on top, but it seems very small for an accumulator. Thanks for your advice everyone. Jennie
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock