Search the forum,

Discuss Hi everyone - energy manager looking to improve technical skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kingingwall

Hi everyone -

i am an energy manager looking to improve technical skills. As a logical first step I thought I should get to grips with my own heating and hot water. Luckily for me, I have a problem to get started. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge.

Thanks

oli

Welcome, what was the problem. presume it is now sorted.

Welcome sir , just as a matter of interest ,what is an energy manager ?

welcome along kingingwall

Welcome sir , just as a matter of interest ,what is an energy manager ?

guess its something like regulate and monitor the energy used, aim to improve efficiency by evaluating energy draw daily

Hi and welcome to the forum. Feel free to share your problem :) As long as it's plumbing and heating related we can help. I'm not so good with other problems though...

Welcome! I was wondering what an energy manager is too!

Hi everyone -

i am an energy manager looking to improve technical skills. As a logical first step I thought I should get to grips with my own heating and hot water. Luckily for me, I have a problem to get started. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge.

Thanks

oli
Hi Oli,

Welcome to the forums. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi everyone - energy manager looking to improve technical skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. looking for a change in my career and get into the the domestic plumbing world. I have 6 years experience working with commercial boilers, with skills...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed Learning Program gas diploma and have passed my ACS for CCN1 and CENWAT with Hybrid Technical Services in Aintree Liverpool that I funded myself. I will...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock