Search the forum,

Discuss Hi - Can anyone offer free work experience in London? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mheppolette

I am a 25 year old looking to make a career change to plumbing. This has been a goal of mine for some time, so I have undertaken my 2 year City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Studies at The City of Westminster College. I am now seeking to gain more practical experience and eventually become Gas Safe certified in order to become sufficiently qualified to pursue a plumbing career.
I am especially keen to gain this experience from a local, independent business because it is the sort of business I would prefer to ultimately work in, and because I feel there is more to learn from an experienced and well established professional with a wide range of skills, than from following different employees working in various sectors of a larger company.
I currently work an office job Monday through Friday. However, if you do any weekend work that you’d be happy for me to come and observe or assist with, I would be very grateful for the opportunity to learn from you. Should you feel you are able to help me gain this experience or if you have any information or advice on how I might be able to, please do contact me.

Thanks

Michael Heppolette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi - Can anyone offer free work experience in London? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock